View Single Post
Old 28 Oct 20, 01:07 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
Well that really is one big drive, we drove across Alligator Alley (from Ft to Lauderdale to Naples then onto Key West on our 2018 Miami Keys road trip). I did say to DH it would be the perfect place to get rid of someone

The Doral, looks super fancy It’s great that you had good weather and could make the most of the pool. Millers really is a winner, what I wouldn’t give for some zingers right now! That doughnut creation looks spectacular too

It’s going to be very emotional to finally return to the States, I will appreciate every single moment and seeing your report reminds me of all the lovely places there will be to return to! Thank you and I hope you are all staying safe and keeping well

My latest update will share the story of life since last summer - to return to The States is going to be most emotional - if you haven't listened to our podcast , that seems to be the shared thought of us all.

Not sure if I should love your thoughts on alligator alley or not

The drive around Florida is such a wonderful way to explore and find so many amazing places outwith the theme parks.

Thank you for your continued reading - hope you get to the very end with us - the final bit is now posted

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List