View Single Post
Old 2 Jan 17, 01:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Wismgari
Imagineer

Merry Stitchmas! An onsite and offsite Dining Report, December 2016

Hi everyone and welcome to my first ever food report! I read a lot of food reports before this trip and I wanted to have a go at doing my own. As you may have guessed from the report title I am slightly in love with Stitch, and the holiday took part over the Christmas period. The title actually comes from this very cute badge (button) that I purchased from Etsy before I went… I wish I could wear it all year round!

So, first up I should apologise as I did forget to take a few pictures throughout, but I did keep all receipts and have a lot of pictures so hopefully it will be OK. I may also throw in a few non-food pictures of some lovely Christmas decorations (we toured a lot of the resorts) or other things that take my fancy, but I don’t have anywhere near enough details for a full trip report.

Now, introductions and trip information... it was just me and my boyfriend visiting – this is us, hanging out with our close buddy Jiminy earlier this year (last year now I guess...).

We are both 30-somethings, who enjoy visiting the Disney parks (although one more than the other!). This was my third trip (all as adults) and his second – it was also out second trip of 2016! We visited in April and he enjoyed it a lot more than I thought he would. In about September I jokingly said, I wish we could go back for Christmas. He said, “this year?” and I wasn’t going to say no was I! So, what was originally going to be a complete budget trip (offsite, using hotel shuttles/ uber), turned into less of a budget trip and we stayed at Pop and rented a car (for the first time). We did not have a dining plan so we ate offsite a lot and tried to not spend too much money on food. We also only visited Disney this trip to save money and spent a lot of time touring the resorts to look at Xmas decorations as well. Food wise, I am a bit fussy, but I do love American food, but not a lot of healthy food (no salad for me thanks!). He is much less fussy and will try most things, but also has to be encouraged to try something different sometimes.

Hopefully, I will get it all uploaded pretty quickly and I hope you enjoy
Wismgari is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List