Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by lyn1 View Post
I don't why but the link we used to use stopped working.
As above. The old link, which replaced "en_GB" with "en_US" to force the USA version of the website rather than the UK version, no longer works:

disneyworld.disney.go/en_US/tickets

Disney have changed the design of their website - it now looks different - and that shortcut doesn't work now.

Originally Posted by lovewdw View Post
just following up on this, I'd recommend you sign into your MyDisney Experience first: disneyworld.disney.go/en_GB/plan/connect/

Then just change the region to 'United States' as above, because then any tickets you buy will automatically be linked to your plans.
I've found that logging into MDE is the crucial part. You need to log in first and then change the region to "united States" on the main Disney page before selecting the ticket page. If I don't log in, it doesn't seem to work for me and always switches to the UK ticket page whatever I do.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List