View Single Post
Old 7 Dec 17, 11:35 PM  
Link to this Post
suecee
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Powlay View Post
We buy equate cold and flu daytime and nitetime liquid, usually use a coupon to make it cheaper its usually £7.82 for the two bottles maximum. A lemsip all in one is usually about £4.50 a bottle but the size is usually less than half the size of the equate bottles. So really you get 4 bottles of English size for slightly less than the cost of 2 bottles here. Also its very very strong compared to the English options. The nitetime option puts me to sleep, where as english varieties dont.

Arthritis Pain Relief Extended Release Caplets by equate, about £7, so say £5.30 for 325 tablets 650mg each so like 1.6p each, anadin do a similar joint pain tablet, theyre on offer at £1.70 for 16! so like 10.6p each and theyre 200mg.

Also its easier, buying one pack of 325 tablets thats like 20 uk packs, buying them 2 packs at a time... my times more valuable.
Hi Powlay,

Can you tell me more about the Arthritis Pain Relief Extended Release Caplets by equate. I have arthritis in my knees and not yet found any effective relief.

Thanks