View Single Post
Old 12 Apr 11, 07:14 PM  
Link to this Post
angelbabe
Imagineer

5) Towels:- We have to share towels there are so few.Answer:- Yes you've guessed it- they are not obliged to provide enough for 13..) Blocked toilet (bearing in mind you are chrged if you block a toilet) as there are only 5 toilets and 13 of us we managed to unblock it as a case of necessity.
This is incorrect. Florida statutes for food and lodging establishments clearly state the following:

"Each transient public lodging establishment shall provide in the main public bathroom soap and clean towels or other approved hand-drying devices and each public lodging establishment shall furnish each guest with two clean individual towels so that two guests will not be required to use the same towel unless it has first been laundered."

Everything else you have mentioned all point to an owner and management company that are past caring unfortunately. If you would like the number of the Florida statute I have quoted, feel free to pm me.

I hope you are enjoying this beautiful Florida weather if nothing else
angelbabe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List