Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Apprentice Imagineer

For EMT in the main park I would concentrate on:

Peter Pan
Dumbo Elephants
Buzz Lightyear*
Hyperspace Mountain

These all get really big queues later on. You could also use the time to do some character meets although the queues for this tend to be quite long even first thing.

*Depending on when your half term in you may find that Buzz Lightyear is closed for your dates - I am looking at going back with my 11 year old Daughter from 18-22 February and it's closed the entire time.

For WDS it seems to vary from day to day what's open for EMT, when we went a couple of weeks ago we had:

Crushes Coaster
Ratatouille
Parachute Drop
RC Racer
Slinky Dog
Cars Ride

I've also known ToT and RnR to be open during WDS EMT. Out of all of these Crush and Ratatouille are the most popular. Although as your Daughter is over 8 you and her could do single rider on Ratatouille which will save you so much time.

The fastpass machines do not open until 10am and as the PP said you can get genreally only get one fastpass slot at a time, the exception to this is when your slot is really far away and then it will have a note at the bottom confirming the time when you can get another.

The Fastpasses for BTM and Peter Pan tend to go the quickest, they're normally all gone by Midday. Other rides such as Star Tours and Indiana Jones tend to be avaliable much longer.
HappyPanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List