View Single Post
Old 7 Jun 19, 05:27 PM  
Link to this Post
teachx
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Originally Posted by MariaLynda View Post
What do the droids actually do say when you are back home?
When you press a button on the remote control which controls the movement and head rotation they jabber in droid speak (the bleeps and buzzes etc). If you have one of the personality chips they sell it alters the patterns and tones according to the chip, whether its a resistance, first order, smuggler.As i said earlier in the thread if you have two and put them next to each other, then after a short while they start "chatting" to each other triggered by Blue tooth I believe. Have seen a pair of them doing that on a video in someone's hotel room. The remote controls the motion as I said earlier. The remote has 2 AAA batteries, and the droids run on 6 AA batteries I think. On the remote you have buttons that control forward/backward and right/left motion and spinning the head section

2023 Pop Century/Rosen LBV 2019 BC/Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2017 POR/Floridian Hotel & Suites 2016 Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2014(2) Rosen Inn @ Pointe 2014 Rosen Inn International 2009 Rosen Plaza 2006 Travelodge I Drive 2004 Howard Johnsons I Drive

Edited at 05:34 PM.
teachx is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List