View Single Post
Old 7 Jan 17, 07:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Hannikins
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 6
Guidebook Photos: 135
Once we had a spot sorted we headed off to use our Tron fastpass. This area is rather special at night

We stood and watched the bikes fly past a few times

The wait time wasn’t particularly long and we ended up getting a few rides in the main queue as well

On the way to grab our spot for the fireworks we spotted the mickey meet and greet with no wait, again it’s pretty hidden!

Mickey was all dressed in his grand opening best

We made it to our spot with around 45 minutes to go before show time. We were pretty much right by the railings.

We weren’t sure if they would let us closer nearer the start as they had with the castle show, they didn’t but it’s still a pretty good view!

I had assumed it was just quiet but there was now a pretty big group behind us as well with 15 minutes to go

And then it began!

It’s not the best show I’ve seen, the music didn’t really cut it for me but it was still pretty cool

and as usual I did shed a tear when Part of your world came on… I can’t help it!

There aren’t many fireworks but there were a few throughout and during the finale

After the show there’s a mini aftershow but we didn’t stick around. We’d deliberately stood on the left hand side of the castle so that we could use the cut through exit for Disney Town.

Nov 16-Shanghai & Japan - In Progress
Nov 15-Hong Kong & Singapore - Coming Soon!
June 15-Rome & Florence
Dec 14-WDW | 13-WDW | 12-DLP | 12-NY&DC | 11-West Coast | 10-DLP | 09-WDW
Hannikins is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List