View Single Post
Old 11 Apr 19, 07:39 AM  
Link to this Post
loves2plan
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by HappyThoughts View Post
I’m sure I read before that prices tend to stay the same & in some cases actually went down slightly (it’s not something I’ve ever worried too much about, just found a price I was happy with that gave me everything I wanted & booked lol) BUT with the more people looking to book in the summer months for the free DDP I have a feeling that might have a knock on affect with the prices during those months due to high demand. I could be completely wrong though, that’s just my theory.
Originally Posted by Spike1911 View Post
Generally speaking to advice for booking Disney is to book early as prices go up as the hotels fill up. However with free dining your already paying the top room rate so who knows sometimes.
Prices are fixed and static once the promotion starts, so there won't be increased or fluctuations due to demand. What does happen though is that standard/cheaper category rooms sell out leaving only view/preferred/more expensive categories left, so it can look like prices have gone up at the top level, but when you still down further it's actually due to the available room categories.

POFQ: Our 'once in a lifetime' trip, 31.10 - 14.11.12
SSR: 40th birthday trip, 02 - 16.01.14
SSR 2 bed villa: my mums first trip, 07 - 21.02.15
POR: An unexpected Easter break, 02 - 15.04.16
CBR: Another unexpected Easter trip, 29.03 - 12.04.17
CBR: 18th birthday surprise trip, 21.10 - 4.11.19
CBR & CBBR 3 week WDW & US, 05 - 27.09.22

Easter QSDP food report April 17

2nd Easter QSDP food report, Oct 19

Edited at 07:42 AM.
loves2plan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List