View Single Post
Old 14 Feb 14, 03:43 PM  
Link to this Post
minnie moomoo
VIP Dibber

I don't think €4 is that bad if he fancied something hot.
The breakfast was the selling point for me too, we are lucky to be going before the change this year but I was wanting to book for either feb or may next year. The changes that are made will effect my plans.

There is no way I could swing the DLH my OH would just stop breathing hahaha.
TBH the thought of a quieter breakfast room was my main concern, with my oldest daughter hating crowds or being made to feel "squished".

But the characters sold it, without them I am not sure I feel ok with paying the extra for GFC. Id rather be in the DCR and have some cereal lol

We couldn't book a normal room with access to he regular bun fight, unless I decided to book and just not use the breakfast ?

I have noticed I still get the error on some dates too.

DLP, Davy Crocketts Ranch. Sept 2013. DLP, Sequoia lodge, GF, Oct 2014. DLP, Santa Fe, May 2015. DLP, Sequoia Lodge GF. May 2016. DLP, Sequoia Lodge. Aug 2017. Les Alicourts Resort 2017 WDW, Caribbean Beach Resort. Sept 2018 Camping La croix du vieux pont 2018 DLP, Sequoia Lodge, GF. Aug 2019.
WDW, Port Orleans Resort, Grande Villas Resort, Cabana Bay Resort. Aug 2022 DLP, Davy Crocketts Ranch. Aug 2023. Les Alicourts Resort 2023
minnie moomoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List