View Single Post
Old 25 Sep 18, 08:58 AM  
Link to this Post
kcsunshine73
Imagineer

kcsunshine73's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
We eat at both a lot. Actually we ate at The Wave 5 times in Aug/Sept and Citricos once.

Lots will say ditch both and go for Narcoossee's. Not for us sorry, food is nothing special and although the views are lovely and the deck right outside is great for viewing the fireworks far too many on here have said they wont return.
Thank you! Cannot get res at Narcoosee's at the moment ... daughter wouldn't be so keen on all the fish etc ... she'd do prawns or meat though ...
Only other places we could get in looking this morning, around the MK resorts (and WL) are: GF cafe; Hoop de doo (My parents would love it so much, but we've possibly done it to death and not sure a grumpy 14 yo would make NYE ... I may be wrong of course, she may want to when I as her - only just discovered it's available, but then there's the hassle of pre-paying) Trail's End or Whispering Canyon (we have a res there for earlier in the trip when DS and DH are still with us before parents arrive).
DL SanFrancisco to Anaheim Discovery Aug '23 ; WDW Emerald Isle/Florida Keys Dec'18/Jan'19; Dolphin, NYE 2015 DL HROC - 2013-14 Anaheim/LA/San Diego Tokyo Tokyo Disney Sea -April 2013 WDW - Tuscan Villa, GrandFlo & POFQ - Christmas 2012 WDW - Westridge, DCL Magic, ASMu 2011 DLRP - all the hotels (APHs 2007-2011) DLRP SF - March 2006 - DLRP DCR - August 2005 WDW Kissimmee - June 1984
kcsunshine73 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List