View Single Post
Old 23 Jun 18, 03:41 PM  
Link to this Post
EmmaBolan
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
So glad you got your ears back!

I am so glad to hear you liked ToT. I keep telling everyone I am going to ride for the first time this year but as our trip gets closer my bravado keeps disappearing. I keep thinking of how terrified I feel during the pause after the ride clicks into the drop shaft. I’m telling myself that it can’t be that bad because you’ve managed it three times now! Was it scarier at the front?

Your pasta looks gorgeous. I love Mama Melrose, we haven’t been for a few years and I’m really looking forward to it this year.

We always get nachos at Fantasmic! This was a great day, I’m so impressed you managed to stick it out from open to close.
Do it! It's one of the best rides honestly. It's just as you say that first pause before it drops, but once the first drop is over it's actually really fun. Erm I wouldn't say either is scarier front or back, maybe the front ever so slightly because you're closer to the doors when they open? But you could ask to be sat at the back

We'll definitely be going back to Mama Melrose next time, it was lovely.

Just thinking about those Nachos makes me want them now
EmmaBolan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List