View Single Post
Old 27 Sep 18, 11:53 AM  
Link to this Post
neatfrk
Imagineer

I don't see this as much of an expansion or upgrade.

I did EMM twice last trip (it was just my son and I so relatively cheap way to avoid rope drop - no way I would fork over the cash for the whole family). Tea Cups was already open (I heard before going that was often the case)... and let's be honest - how many guests paying extra to access the most popular rides are actually going to go on IASW before the park opens? That would be a huge time drain even as a walk on.

Breakfast used to be served in Pinocchio Village Haus, which was centrally located to both SDMT and PP - the two attractions that people are using EMM for. Location-wise switching to Cosmic Rays is an inconvenient downgrade in my view. May seem like a small detail - but when paying that much for early access... every minute counts.

Despite the addition of Little Mermaid, Tea Cups and IASW - 99% of the EMM guests are still going to focus primarily on PP and SDMT. So Disney added a few attractions that most guests won't bother to visit during EMM, and moved the breakfast farther away. I don't see anything here that qualifies as an improvement.
neatfrk is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List