View Single Post
Old 11 Oct 18, 06:13 PM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

It is very interesting to see how both Seaworld and Busch gardens are moving away from their traditional,animal based experience towards high grade, extreme thrill rides along the lines 6 flags, Thorpe park etc.

For me, it is in contrast to Disney who do not really have any such rides throughout their parks, but go more for a theming and character based experience. It is almost as they are seeking a rather different type of customer.

In our family it has always been a straight choice of Disney... or DC franchise plus Universal. I know for a fact that my boys of 16 and 12 would never in a million years trade in their DC Ultimate non Swim tickets for Disney Ultimates without even taking into account that they also get Universal 14s when we take the DC Ultimate option. It really is 'Horses for courses'.

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196

Edited at 06:31 PM.
cornishfrogboy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List