View Single Post
Old 30 Aug 19, 09:50 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
Your club room price is amazing. What a great find!

For your Adrs don't forget you're not tied to mains and desserts so you can order appetisers or the kids can order kids meals it doesn't matter that they are over 10.

For what it's worth I loved Tony's. Raglan Road we did in 2018 and it was ok, once and done though for me. I've never done Homecomin so can't comment. I'm trying to think of places I'd pick as my top 3 oop restaurants...
I was over the moon with it ... someone posted on FB after I got mine so don't think there'd have been many left.

Yeah this is what I said to Mr Grump ... I think we're going to do T-Rex as he wants to do that for the kids, maybe Chef Arts and Tony's ... we've still got plenty of time to decide. ADR day is November,

Let me know if you think of any! X

Originally Posted by Kat11 View Post
That all sounds great!

We’ve done the same thing in booking 2 rooms at PI at only £30 each and 2 teenage girls I thought it was worth it too.

I can’t believe how HRH Club is hardly any extra, we have also booked Club again for next August for 3 nights and it only cost an extra £30! So £10 a night more than a regular room! 😊 I don’t understand it as RPR club was quite a bit more? 🤔

Kat
That's fab, it's so much better isn't it. That just reminded me I want to request 2 rooms next to each other as well as we were backwards and forwards last time I think this time I may make up 2 over night bags, one for me and Caitlin and one for Chris and the boys so we avoid that this time.

It's mad isn't it ... not sure if it's a price glitch or what ... but either way I'm happy. I'm sure you are too and 3 nights ... so lucky! X

Originally Posted by Wismgari View Post
I have just found this - so excited you are booked again! You definitely have the bug

Your trip sounds amazing - 3 weeks, so jealous! We will actually overlap by a tiny bit - we are going end of April/ start of May - 4 nights in the Keys and 10 nights in POFQ, flying back on 10th May so I shall wave if I see you!

Re. ADRs - we are still toying with upgrading from QSDP, but some of the maybes on our list that may work for your family are Homecomin' (amazing chicken...), Garden Grill (by far my favourite character meal and the cinnamon bun skillet is to die for), Tony's for the parade package (have never been but seem some good reviews recently), Mama Melrose for the Fantasmic package (the steak and mac n cheese is amazing), and the new space restaurant sounds amazing and the new Toy Story BBQ restaurant also sounds good but not sure when that is due to be completed!

Happy planning!
Thank you, lovely to see you here again

Oh please do! We'll be doing the obligatory first morning in MK possibly on the 9th.

We did Chef Arts last year and really enjoyed it so that's a contender. We never got to try Garden Grill so I'll put that to Mr Grump thank you. We did Mama Melrose in October and we really didn't like the food sadly Tony's is another contender as we did it last year, really enjoyed the food and loved the parade package too.

Thank you! You too. You'll have to let me know if you decide to upgrade xx

Originally Posted by Kat11 View Post
For Tony’s parade adr is it different to a regular adr as I couldn’t see it separately on the list. Or do you just book a time to suit?

Kat
Yeah it's different, it says parade package on it. Could you phone Disney and see if they can change it to a parade package? I did that with my Tusker House ROL one. I booked 8am breakfast then phoned to change it to the ROL but they could only do that at 8.20am. Check online first as there maybe some on there xx

Edited at 08:12 AM.
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List