View Single Post
Old 5 Dec 19, 11:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Minnie4Mickey
Imagineer

Delmonico’s Italian

We had such a great meal in here before, we decided to head back again for dinner tonight.

Bruschetta

We decided to get a couple of starters to share between the 4 of us.

First up is the Buschetta, this really is the best Bruschetta ever, so much flavour for such a simple dish.

Crab Cakes

Crispy seared jumbo Crab Cakes (1 or 2) served with spicy Chili Aioli & Stone Ground Mustard Sauce.

Mum, dad and I shared these as Daniel isn't a fan of fish.

These were delicious.

A picture of me and my future hubby, mum literally told everyone we met about our engagement and the lovely waiter brought us a glass of bubbles to celebrate.

Sliced Sirloin Steak

One pound (16 oz) of Choice or Better Sirloin with Cabernet Mushroom Sauce & Garlic Mashed Potatoes.

Daniel and I shared this, we much preferred sharing our meals as we enjoyed it more and it allowed us to have starters and dessert too without being too full.

This was really good, it was a big portion too and we didn't finish it all.

New York Strip

Dd had the NY strip, he asked for mash instead of pasta though and he really enjoyed this.

After we finished our meal, the lovely waiter brought us over a dessert on "the house" to celebrate our engagement.

This was really sweet and such a kind gesture, we did have a little nibble but none of us are massive fans of cannoli's.

Instagram: kimberlys_journeyy
Youtube: Kimberly's Journey
Orlando 16 - Food Report
We got engaged trip 19 - Food Report
Minnie4Mickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List