View Single Post
Old 17 Jun 19, 11:56 AM  
Link to this Post
C4rla
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by jengibbo View Post
Hi,
We loved San Diego and we were there 4 nights in April. We stayed at the best western on shelter island and it was a great location.
We went on the USS Midway which was amazing and then we walked around the city on our first day. We went to the Cheesecake Factory, seaport village and the gas lamp quarter. We had a full day at Pacific beach and dinner in La Jolla. Then Balboa park and Coronado island.
We left first thing to get back to LA and stopped off at an outlet mall and Griffith park. Our flight wasn’t until 9.30 but the traffic in LA was awful. It took 90 mins to go 10 miles. I think it’s doable but I would drive straight back to the airport on your departure day.
Thanks for that. Just had a quick look at that hotel and it looks really nice. Also the USS Midway looks amazing, just my kind of thing and I hadn't heard about it at all. I need to do some more research
Sep 2024 10th Anniversary SSR & SF Sep 2023 SF Post Accident Sep 2022 SSR, RP and ALK October 2019 Disneyland and San Diego Sep 2018 Back to SSR Sep 2016 With the Zebras - ALK Sep 2014 Honeymoon - SSR Sep 2013 Surprise engagement - SSR Sep 2011 Back for three weeks - Comfort Suites Maingate East Sep 2009 Trip one - Econolodge
C4rla is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List