View Single Post
Old 25 Aug 19, 12:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Just caught up on the last, oh I don't know, multiple days! Some great restaurant choices there. It's a shame the rain is spoiling it a bit for you though.

The ice creams look amazing at Coldstone Creamery - I have no idea why they would spoil someone's enjoyment of them by showing the calories I will also be keeping secrets from My Fitness Pal when I go later this year

Millers is always a good pick, the food there looks so good. I've never tried the zinger mountain melt, but I think I should really.

We love Bob Evans for breakfast and always say we should try a dinner there - omg, it looks fab - just lovely home cooked food, yummy.

I've heard a lot recently about how the offsite food prices have gone up a fair bit, but looking at your receipts it still seems excellent value to me so I'm really pleased about that.

Thanks for sharing, I'm really enjoying your report and it's making me look forward to all the yummy places we can visit soon

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List