Link to this Post
Pumba75
Imagineer

Pumba75's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 23
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
So sad your report is finished now. I enjoyed reading along, especially your birthday treat day. What a great day that was!

A cruise up next! Wow! I'm going to assume you're not going all that way just for 3 days and there will be other bits and bobs added on...Plus it's December so does that mean a Christmas trip? Ooh, I'm picturing lots of pretty Christmas trees and lights and festive fun. I'm sure there are plenty of festive cocktails you can try too!

Thanks for sharing your trip with us as usual I've loved reading it.
Thank you. Yes one of my favourite days. Next year will be full on Disney only! Yes, yes & hope so!

Been looking at different accommodation options before and after. Thinking Disney hotel for 2nights before the cruise and a villa for 10nights after. Watch this space!

Look forward to following along with your plans too.

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
The food at Texas Roadhouse looks fab, and huge. Another chain we've never eaten in, we are very guilty of sticking to old favourites .

Oh yum, those shakes at the emporium, I think I would have the chocolate too. Glad you enjoyed it, but a shame you had to share.

Guess what? We've never been to Panera either. Honestly, you wouldn't think we'd been to Orlando 7 times already The cakes look so good. I've shown your pics to my hubby, who is very partial to a cake, so we might manage a visit there this time.

Standard plane food... I usually find BA's not too bad so it's a bit disappointing that yours wasn't a hit.

Thank you so much for posting all of your yummy food pics Melissa, you've provided some great inspiration for my upcoming trip and I've really enjoyed reading along
It was really good. Would happily recommend. We normally do the same!

What?! Haha. Panera Bread never disappoints. The lunches look really nice too but never had one yet.

Agree about BA plane food. Flying out always seems fine.

Look at your countdown. Not long! I'm pleased. Thanks. Have a brilliant time.

M x
Pumba75 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List