View Single Post
Old 30 Jan 20, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Such a shame HHI didn't work out, I've told Jim that it may not be the best place to stay but he's having none of it
I didn't realise you had to pay an entrance fee to go to different parts of the island, that's shocking! Jim definitely wants to play at Sea Pines so we'll have to stump it up.

Your hotel in Charleston looks lovely, your not having much luck with room views though!
Good find on the wine bar. That meat and cheese platter is enormous, did you finish it?

The different style of houses are stunning, no wonder you took so many photos! I love those 'secret' gardens too, so quaint. I wonder how much it is to live there, not cheap I can imagine.

Not good that the restaurant was in the dodgy part of town, I remember you telling me about it. Thank god it was a good meal otherwise Andy really would have complained . Jim would never have let me live down my planning fail had it been me

Great idea to get a pedi cab back to the hotel and you got back in one piece, I don't think I'd have felt guilty either

All in all a great day

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List