View Single Post
Old 9 Feb 20, 04:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

That was a much more satisfying tour this time. Savannah really does look lovely and seems to have a nice relaxed atmosphere. Interesting fact about the Forrest Gump bench - it does look a lovely spot. The drive to Florida seemed easy too and a nice stop off at the outlets. Looks like you got some good bargains there. Glad you had a good meal at Outback, we loved it on our last trip but I know it can be a bit hit or miss. The mac & cheese from there is one of our favourites. Your blackberry martini looks absolutely delicious.

The apartment looks great... spacious and clean. The chairs on the balcony are really cute. Ah, laundry facilities... I'm guessing these are the holy grail of accommodation when moving around a lot. I'm already wondering just how much I'll have to pack in case I don't find any at all during our 10 (ish - still to finalise) stops. Nice views over the lake as well, and it must be nice to have a base for a week after moving around quite a bit.

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List