View Single Post
Old 25 Feb 20, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
A lovely relaxing day Amanda, it looks like such a tranquil location.
I can't believe you were on the Florida birding trail but no arty bird shots from you
I do love a Sex on the Beach too whenever I see it on the cocktail menu but hate asking for it as Jim falls about laughing at me . The measures are so generous so no wonder you were feeling tipsy!
I'm glad Andy got his card back, always a worry. Have you sorted the refund out yet?
How exciting looking around the new development, I would love to do that. The houses over there are enormous compared to ours for more than half the price!
Ha ha. Arty bird shots do feature the next couple of days
That cocktail was super potent.
Ooh the refund. The weekend interfered with further progress
The show homes are gorgeous. We saw some more a couple of days later that were even more stunning. The interior designers just do such a fab job, they are so stylish inside ... mind you there are no dogs leaving hairs and paw prints everywhere

Originally Posted by Melbatb View Post
Even a view like that wouldn’t persuade me to do the ironing

A great relaxing day - though a shame that Andy is still feeling under the weather! Another one who is wondering about the painting refund!
Ooh, no ironing. Like your style
Never fear. The refund re surfaces on Monday ...

Originally Posted by Palm trees View Post
What views from your condo! Great day, although I too worry about wandering gators when I'm walking near water.
Yes ! You never know where they might be lurking and Andy likes to scare me by rustling the branches so I’m leaping about like a possessed hare on the pathway
Originally Posted by HevaDuck View Post
Just found your trip report today and read from begining
What a lovely read looking forward to the next day
Don't like ironing but with a nice view and watching dolphins maybe I'd be tempted to do it
Hello thank you . Ha ha, dolphins could make any chore more bearable

Originally Posted by Pumba75 View Post
What a great day. Gorgeous views.

Glad it's not just me who loves the American laundry rooms!

Great taste in snack bowls. Delicious.

M x
The waterway view was so nice, I never tired of it...
I love the laundry machines. They are so huge and so quick... all washed and dried in less than an hour

That snack selection was brilliant, sweet and salty mixed together . Yum. Why don’t we have things like that here ( except at Xmas)
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List