View Single Post
Old 18 Mar 20, 06:24 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
Washington Oaks State Park looks lovely, I love a rose garden, just stunning!

That Challah bread is amazing, I’m impressed that you nearly managed to finish it and well done for not getting it on your white dress! Nice raspberry lemon drop martini, I’m not surprised you couldn’t eat more than snacks. That was an epic food day
Ha ha , it was an epic food day. The park was so pretty , much more so than we expected .

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
The park looks lovely, the pretty little garden statues and ornaments are fan and the gardens look so lush. What a lovely day. Shame there was no alliteration on the cocktail today, I was wondering if it would be Tequila Tuesday or something, but that's just my small mindedness!
I love it Abby, that’s a great idea for a trip theme ... Wine Wednesday should be next .
It was so pretty in the park. We didn’t really explore much around the lake so would do that another time.

Originally Posted by KarenG View Post
I cannot believe how bold you were eating that with a white dress! I know exactly how that would have ended for me

I think I have seen the bread dessert on the TV before. I genuinely don’t think I could eat even a quarter of it, so double kudos to you (and your white dress )
I know , a white dress. What was I thinking
It was on Guy Fieri.. it is heavy going once you are half way into it.. quite sweet. But not surprising I guess
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List