View Single Post
Old 13 Apr 20, 03:31 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by Working for hol View Post
That's so sad, I am really sorry you had such a horrible experience. Had a couple like that ourselves over the many years we've been married, Twice even moving to a different country just to get away.
I love reading your trip reports, so packed full of goodies.
Hope the rest of your trip makes for happier reading xx
Thank you for the kind words. Isn’t it awful when somewhere is so disappointing. It does definitely improve

Originally Posted by Lizzim View Post
My ‘like’ feels wrong but I’m glad you posted. We had a similar experience with an Orlando villa back in 2017, the owners even refused to refund the deposit we had paid for a stay in 2018 as apparently there wasn’t anything wrong (we had booked directly with them)
I remember you said this on my feedback thread... it’s just so isn’t it. I still can’t reconcile myself to it even 6 months down the line . The more I look at the pics, the more upset and cross I get. I can’t believe we thought we could just clean it ourselves until I read back what I wrote. What planet were we on

Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
What a day! I’m so sorry to hear about your accommodation the photos look awful and I can totally understand your disappointment thankfully you found an alternative for your last evening (I do understand that isn’t exactly what you wanted). I am even more sad for no cocktails I hope you have a much better upcoming day xx
It was so Happily things did improve The photos only partially capture it. We took a 15 minute video. It’s terrible viewing
WileyCoyote is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List