View Single Post
Old 1 Jun 20, 12:55 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by Melbatb View Post
Thanks Amanda! Another great read! And how exciting to have your own piece of Florida! I look forward to reading more about it!
Thank you. Hope all good with you ? It is exciting .l a bit stressful too

Originally Posted by Cutiepie View Post
Another fantastic trip and report Amanda a few lows especially the air bnb however you had mainly highs.
I love your news about buying the land to build. Will look forward to hearing about the progress!

Kelly x

Thank you x It was very much mainly highs. Especially after such a horrible start to the year last year. Ha ha. Fingers crossed on the build front ...

Originally Posted by Pumba75 View Post
Really enjoyed reading and following along. Impressed with the cocktail tally! Hope your retirement/building plans can continue as quickly and as safe as possible for you. I'm very jealous of the cycle trail to Panera Bread!

M x
Thank you. It was a good tally wasn’t it. Andy laughed about the cycle thing but I was totally excited ... I can just see myself tootling along for breakfast there...

Originally Posted by Beaker's Fluff View Post
Hi Amanda.
What an amazing trip.
Your new home plans sound incredible, you must be so excited.
Congratulations.
Thank you x We are very excited. I just want it up and built so we can furnish it but a long waiting game at the moment. Having to be super patient.

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
Sad to read the travel home day, but you made the most of it with the boat trip. I love the little 'Up' house, good for her! I would want to keep that beachfront location too.

Congratulations on buying your land. Wow! That's exciting. I couldn't imagine building a house in this country let alone trying to manage a house build in a country I wasn't living in. I hope your plans haven't been too slowed down by this pesky outbreak. I'm looking forward to seeing you on your new deck with a cocktail.
Little Toot was such a brilliant end to the holiday. Isn’t that story about the house great. That big hotel complex sat behind it... !
I don’t know how we will cope watching it go up from a distance. The site manager will send us a weekly video once it starts. A little way to go yet though Thank you x

Originally Posted by Scottishbelle View Post
Thank you so much, have loved reading along. Brightened up a few dark days😊
Ah thank you that’s lovely x

Originally Posted by CrispyA View Post
Great trip and how exciting about your land! Look forward to hearing about how it develops once the building can start start.
Thank you. Hope all good with you all ?
Will be interesting to see what the next few weeks bring for sure
WileyCoyote is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List