Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Originally Posted by nickyjw View Post
Thankyou... We loved HongKong and being family of the day made it!
Is there a limited amount of time you can stay in Shanghai over visa's? I've only read snippets and not looked into it properly. Am I right in thinking you have to arrive and leave from different places?
I bet!
The Chinese Transit Visa is 144 hours and you have to fly into China from one airport and out of China to another different airport, e.g. London > HK > Shanghai > Tokyo > London
Going from Shanghai to Beijing, for example, would need to still be within the 144 hours
Hope that helps!

Originally Posted by disneypars View Post
Sounds exciting. Have been watching a vlog on YouTube where L & R dreaming stayed at the Toy Story hotel looks fun especially the lifts.
Those videos were fab and made us even more excited!
Oooooh lobby!
Thanks for reading!

Originally Posted by MissVincent View Post
Um how did I not know you had started this?

The parks really are amazing each so unique but so familiar!

Although I loved the Shanghai Disneyland hotel I do wish I had stayed at the Toy Story Hotel sometime - I looks like the cutest hotel ever!
Haha it's pretty new to be fair and you have been on holiday yourself!
We're so excited!
Yes Shanghai Disneyland Hotel was never an option, it had to be Toy Story, as I have wanted to stay there since it opened!
Hong Disneyland Hotel will give us that fix and Matt's first time staying in a 'Disneyland Hotel'!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List