View Single Post
Old 21 Nov 17, 04:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Bal
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Chatnoir View Post
Thank you so much for all the replies, its so difficult not put pressure on our selves to make it a "perfect" holiday. I know she will love some of it, and hopefully even if she is scared at first, after a few days she will warm up to it!
I just hope she's ok with the characters! lol xx
We took our daughter when she had just turned 3. My advice is don't try to make it perfect. It won't go exactly the way you have planned it anyway! Young kids will always see to that! Plus, Disney is just a magical place at that age, with all sorts of unexpected surprises. My daughters favourite memories include an impromptu meeting with Sleeping Beauty, giving Pooh a cuddle, the swimming pool in our villa, meeting Tinkerbell, digging for bones at Animal Kingdom, dancing with a cast member in AK, and been given coins by the doorman in POFQ to make wishes in the fountain!

Ask me before holiday what I thought her memories would be, and it would have been meeting Anna and Elsa, riding SDMT, and many of the other big ticket things we think are what we are there for. In truth, she doesn't even mention any of those. It's the little stuff. Go at their pace, enjoy the detail...

Edited at 04:44 PM.
Bal is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List