Old 9 Sep 20, 07:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
It’s been lovely to read a trip report and so wonderful that you got to experience some Disney. Your last day sounds good and the weather wasn’t too hot for you both either. I still love that IASW was the final ride I’m pretty sure it would have been our last ride too. I have never felt so exhausted by all the walking, I remember thinking Charles de Gaulle had pretty much finished us off...I’ve never had the same feeling in Florida!
I always wanted to go back to DLP over Halloween as the next day it becomes Christmas...I think another trip would be great if you could squeeze it in-would the boys go?
Hope work has been ok and a huge thanks as always for writing up your adventures for us to share with you😊
Yes the weather was much easier to deal with today, which was really handy as we didn't have the hotel room to hide in during the heat of the afternoon. It's a small world in Paris is totally awesome. We loved it. I'm not sure if a Christmas trip is more of a pipe dream than a reality but it's fun to dream.

Work has been shattering and fantastic all in one! It's great to see all the kids again, but oh boy there are lots of new rules and everything is different. I'm exhausted, we've not even done a full week yet as last week was a 4 day week due to the bank holiday. It is definitely good to be back, it's just tiring getting used to one way systems, year group arrival and departure times, year group zones for break and lunch and hand sanitizing every time you enter a room, the actual work part is great it's just getting used to all the differences that is hard. I hope the girls have settled in ok. Most of our kids seem to be coping really well, perhaps better than some of the adults.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List