Imagineer

blusteryday's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 12
Guidebook Photos: 8
Mobile

Originally Posted by Mickey's Magic View Post
Hi All, Thanks for your advice so far! We did go to City Hall but didn't really get anywhere whilst there to be honest which I found quite surprising as the CM's there are usually really helpful. Without going into the in's and out's of the complaint we didn't get seated for half an hour at Plaza Gardens (despite pre-booking) and missed out on half the characters and only got the left overs on the "all you can eat" buffet. We turned up on time for the sitting but pre-booked guests didn't get any priority over the non pre-booked guests which was a little strange! Wasn't impressed with the organisation at all!
I wouldn't let it go away if I was you. These meals aren't cheap, and if I didn't get the value I expect, I would be making a very clear and specific request for compensation. Not necessarily the done, or British, thing but if I don't complain they don't have an opportunity to help put things right. Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Before hitting that "Submit Post" button, re-read what you've typed and consider:
Is it true?
Is it kind?
Is it helpful?
Is it necessary?
blusteryday is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List