View Single Post
Old 23 Feb 20, 04:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
Thank goodness you've given up on the madness of the idea to not take magic bands.

Fitting in the fireworks is going to be tricky. I think I'd do HEA at MK on the first Monday as that gives opportunity for later in the trip If you end being rained off or plans go awry for some reason. Or, depending on the time of your Ohana ADR you could do HEA on the Tuesday.

That leaves ROL on the Wednesday as you're already at AK. Plus it is not normally too late so if you need an early night before the challenge day it could work out ok.

Have you thought about what park you will end up in on the challenge day? Perhaps HS would be best so that you could do Fantasmic or Star Wars fireworks that night.

On the Monday what about swapping the Whispering canyon ADR and doing this before Epcot? Then you could do the fireworks there.

Personally I like to make the most of FP and so like to book them every day if possible. So on the Busch Gardens day you could do a park in the evening and swap the Paddlefish ADR to the Friday evening. But, the busy day guide always says that Disney Springs is not recommended on a Friday or Saturday so perhaps that's why you went with it on the Wed?

I think you're right to go for two morning shots at getting a boarding pass at HS. Plus with the tiering there it would mean you could book up different tier 1 rides each trip.
Haha I thought it seemed like a sensible idea but apparently not 🙈 just hoping our bands from our previous trip work ok otherwise we will have to buy some!

My plans with Ohana was to watch the fireworks from the poly beach that evening but I do need to fit in watching them properly.

I’m not sure whether we will end up going to see river or lights as I think Ryan may not enjoy it. I might fit it in one evening where ryan can go ride something while I watch it but I’m unsure it was a good show but I didn’t love it enough that it’s a must see!

Yeah I think on challenge day we are hoping to end with animal kingdom so no chance of watching fantastic that day. I may have to change an Epcot evening to Hollywood studios instead or after Busch gardens we could go there so we can catch it!

That’s a good idea actually! I always think ADR’s should go after park’s for some reason however it being before would work well actually.

Again I think your way works better and paddlefish would be better on the Friday. We don’t mind ignoring the busy day guide when it comes to Disney springs. What I was trying to avoid is doing universal and Disney the same day as I’m aware we need to be careful with parking fees.

I’m hoping even though we are booking fastpasses at 30 days there will still be some tier one passes left! Fingers crossed. I think some final bits of tweaking and I’ll be there!
Elsa42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List