View Single Post
Old 26 Feb 20, 01:35 PM  
Link to this Post
llynnnn
Proud to wear my Ears

We did 1 night at RPR over Easter weekend in 2017 and spent 2 full days in the parks. It was incredibly busy in the parks, but we did manage to do all the rides, including some of our favourites more than once.

We didn't however have any time to enjoy the hotel or pool, see any universal shows or really take in the atmosphere and surroundings of the parks. This was also before the new Hagrid ride opened too and this would take up a chunk of time at the moment as it isn't included with the express pass.

But in my experience one night is enough to experience all the rides and spend a short time in the Harry Potter areas, but not enough for anymore... I wished we'd made time to go back to the parks later in our holiday to take in the rest of what Universal has to offer i.e. characters/parade & shows etc, so if you could do this even maybe for a half day it would be worth it even without the express passes
llynnnn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
First Time Onsite at Disney & Universal!