View Single Post
Old 19 Jul 16, 04:18 PM  
Link to this Post
tinker82
Serious Dibber

November Xmas Fun at DLP

As a die hard Walt Disney World fan I’ve only been to Disneyland Paris once before – nearly 5 years ago when we did a Sun holiday deal & surprised our kids by spending DD’s 5th birthday in the parks!

If we lived nearer we would likely make the trip more often but as a Lancashire family it’s a 6 hour drive just to get to Dover & it annoys me that I can get to Orlando quicker than DLP lol

Anyways onto this trip! Travellers were hubby (reluctant Disney visitor), myself (been to Orlando more times than I can count!), DD15, DS11 & DD9 (all now been to Florida 3 times & Paris twice as a family).

DD15 & DS11 are at the same secondary school & had an extra teacher training day on Fri 20th Nov so I convinced hubby it would be the perfect time to pop over to DLP for a long weekend to see the xmas decs as they’d only need to miss 1 day!

As luck would have it we managed to get a great deal on the official French website, thanks to a good exchange rate & a kids under 12 go free offer

Day 1/2 - Travel

Day 2 - Walt Disney Studios

Day 3 - Disneyland Park

Day 4 - The best of both parks

Day 5 - Home time

Edited at 06:34 PM.
tinker82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List