View Single Post
Old 25 Jul 19, 11:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Joosebug1987 View Post
Ahh thinks are ticking along nicely! Love the autograph book and coin book - so cute and such a lovely keepsake! I bet you can't wait :-) x
The excitement is getting out of control now, it seems since hitting double digits the time is flying by!

Originally Posted by HelenJNT View Post
And I'm all caught up! So excited about the Hard Rock news. £290! That's such an increase. It's a real pig about the Hogwarts Express and the sting of the park to park tickets, isn't it? I guess they've got to pay for Volcano Bay somehow - do you think you'll visit there?

Glad all the bits are coming together and lovely things for Charlie too. The next two months are going to fly by! I am so excited for you!
Crazy price for HRH, when you add in the cost of the park tickets and parking it sure makes for an expensive couple of days! But you can't put a price on memories right?!

No plans to go to any water parks on this trip, the villa complex has a great pool area so hoping that will be a good enough substitute! (There is a bar that serves cocktails... that's me sold! )
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List