View Single Post
Old 5 Jan 20, 04:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Jessika
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by jdouds View Post
Hi in reality you have 1.5 days. You will arrive lunch time or early afternoon. Where are you staying. On the day you arrive perhaps fisherman’s wharf followed by the evening tour of Alcatraz. Next morning Disney museum and the bridge over to Sausalito for lunch. An evening for ghardellies and tram ride . This just about as much as you have time for. Next morning you will be off again.
What else have you planned.
Have you booked valley floor tour for Yosemite, great for getting your bearings and a little light history. ( 2 hours open top trailer ) very good
Yes 1.5 days is not long and was thinking Alcatraz for first night maybe even tick off the mrs doubtfire house and full house houses too! Not too fussed on Sausalito but thinking to visit Muir Woods. I was hoping to ride the tram early ( not sure this will happen to save lining up!). I am hoping to put together a very fleeting visit of the sights some of them a quick picture stop is all we will need. I would also like a quick visit to the arcade with the old machines.

The only thing I’ve booked for Yosemite at present is the accommodation and have booked Yosemite Valley Lodge. I have been told by colleagues the self touring is very easy, i hope they are not lying.

We are flying into Vegas and out of LA. My lose plan is the Grand Canyon with a night at the Maswick Lodge booked, back to LV for 2 nights, Yosemite 2 nights, San Francisco 2 nights and I’m putting together the next next chunk so still unsure but finishing at Disneyland hotel (booked) for our last 4 nights. We are away 16 nights in total and expect to be exhausted!
Jessika is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List