Old 21 Jul 18, 10:57 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Dr.JumbaJookiba View Post
That looks really good. I love a good french onion soup so would have that, followed by the braised beef and the cheese for afters .

Kudos to your DD for trying the salmon, mine would have run a mile from that and I would have probably given it the nearest cat.
You'd enjoy that meal I'm sure. I need photography tips from you, can't get anything to look decent in these dark restaurants in the evening! DD is amazing us with this, presumably we can get her onto sushi now

Originally Posted by Disney Planning View Post
I've read a few good things about Chef de France recently. Those puddings look divine.
They were magnifique and the creme brulee is also supposed to be excellent

Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
Great meal.

If DD liked the duck there the one at Hollywood Brown Derby comes highly recommended by my 10 year old culinary expert 😂
I'd go back to Brown Derby happily but it was blocked by the other two who didn't enjoy it last time. Will have to try to sell the duck dish next time I want to convince them to go. Thanks for the tip

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
That all looks lovely! Well done to DD ... my DD would probably have a total drama llama fit at that food x
We still have the odd moment of food regression but serious progress since she started secondary school

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
Yes, I agree, Chefs is staying as my choice for my birthday meal 😀. Looks really good, so much choice, I can't decide what I want to eat.
Creme Brulee also supposed to be good. In general the French classics (so the bourgignon, onion soup etc.) were done superbly so if you like those sort of dishes it's a good place to start.
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List