Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
- MK Morning & Gastons
- Adventures of DW

This morning for me was about DD and I rope-dropping Magic Kingdom EMH while DW hopefully got some sunbathing in. We hit the park on time and fitted in Thunder Mountain, Splash, Pirates, Jungle Cruise, Carousel of Progress, PeopleMover, Barnstormer, Pooh and Little Mermaid all before 11:30 so a productive session.

Midway through we stopped for a quiet snack credit breakfast at Gaston’s Tavern, four Snacks bought us this:
Le Fou’s Brew and Hummus with Dips (DD)
Coffee and Cinnamon Roll (me)

We haven’t eaten in Gaston’s before and this was all new. DD loved Le Fou’s, not a surprise given how much apple juice she gets through. I liked the taste but with the hot coffee the ice was killing my teeth! The hummus was apparently ok but the dips were just bits of pretzel and the whole thing was completely pre-packaged and heavily refrigerated which detracted from it.

I didn’t ask for my cinnamon roll with extra icing, you’ll have to wait for 50 Shades Beiger to appreciate why This was really good, big and delicious with just enough warmth. No difficulty finishing one of these although having approached it hungry noticeable that it made me hungry again way too quickly, it's just sugar.

This breakfast came to 4 snack credits. Easy to use them like this. I could have paid for the coffee or the hummus OOP but I’d rather we use more credits up first.

Back at the hotel, DW’s breakfast was in two parts, first she apparently polished off last night’s steak dinner in bed at 4am (please don’t ask if it was heated up or if she had cutlery!). Secondly she continued a run of poor snack credit purchases (after Doritos and a chocolate cupcake on Friday) with a toasted bagel at the Yacht Club Marketplace. She didn’t really like this but then DW doesn’t like bagels so again, don’t ask
Caption Competition No.1. And I don’t know why it’s on two plates either

Bit of a flying update, lunch to follow later tonight!
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it

Edited at 03:08 AM.
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List