Old 25 Jul 18, 04:10 AM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by DisneyPCLI View Post
Ahh shame about server at Trails End - the food looked Ok (what you had of it anyway) I’m sure you would have had more if server was more pleasant!
Looking forward to Homecomin, got that booked in October

As for Hershey bars 🤮 Lol
I was holding back this morning anyway because of Homecomin' at lunchtime, originally it was going to be granola and fruit. That didn't stick! Hershey bars yes I know but the non chocolate stuff is less offensive

Originally Posted by mexico07 View Post
Wow , all amazing loving it all , shame about Cali grill brunch , we have it booked so hopefully we will have a better experience than you did ! And your not helping me with my dilemma on whether to upgrade to dxddp 😂😂😂 looking forward to the rest , have a great time xxx
Ah you'll be fine. Conclusions on DxDDP not far away so don't book it just yet

Originally Posted by Pez01 View Post
I swear we aren’t stalking you .. we just got back from homecomin ... I rolled of the bus to my room...
So much food but so good right
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List