Old 25 Jul 18, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by 2019DisneyEvans View Post
It’s a cob here on the Lincs/Notts border. Homecomin’ has been on and off my list a few times. Currently off, replaced with Raglan Road, but I may add it back again...
Not tried Raglan Road but a lot of people swear by it, could you fit both in

Originally Posted by Disney Planning View Post
We are going to Homecomin' for the first time in December, so am glad you had a decent meal, really enjoying your report, you obviously enjoy posting and it's always good to get another view on a restaurant experience. I say experience as sometimes it is more than just the food that makes the meal.

Could it be a breadcake?
Yes, love writing in general and had just replaced the reading I'd normally do on holiday. All about the overall experience which is where Disney restaurants can add something extra That's the second mention of breadcake which was a new one on me, is it a Yorkshire term?

Originally Posted by Dr.JumbaJookiba View Post
Just caught up again, shame about the poor service there's no excuse for that. Some great looking dishes you've eaten though.
It's been a great food adventure so far, I am now looking forward to it ending in a few days though the Disney part obviously, it will be nice to only eat when hungry in Universal!

Originally Posted by JanetteParker View Post
Just joining - and looking forward to Teppan Edo - my favourite by far this year, although we haven't eaten at many 'posh' places - Yachtsman being the only posh one - and we enjoyed Teppan Edo far more It's a cob here in Nottingham - and an ice lolly is a sucker - and that's why we don't eat in the posh places
Teppan Edo up in a moment we're not posh don't worry we just pretend when the servers are looking, sucker is a new one though

Originally Posted by GroovyYvee View Post
It's a roll in the South and the East! 😄
Hoping to try Homecomin' now - the food looks great!
Thanks again for the info, it's really helpful.
No problem fellow member of Team Roll, thanks for reading and glad you find it useful. I might post the serious parts of the report separately, it would only be two pages

Originally Posted by jemima2 View Post
We had a poor server at trails end 😐 . Loving this , particularly your wifes choices 😂 love her!
Glad it's not just me and great that you're enjoying. I look forward to my wife reading your comment and mentioning it to me all evening

Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
Hmm. This is a difficult one. I’d put cheese or cold meat on a roll. A bap is bigger than a roll and a bun so it can’t be that. You put a burger on a bun, so then it’s a bun cos it’s hot meat. So it’s a bun.
I think this is the definitive answer

Originally Posted by Mariaherself View Post
Wow Homecomin looks amazing, not sure about the mash and burger option though. It’s one of the meals we are both looking forward too 😋
Loved it and hope it's grest for you too Mash and Burger is like the worst mismatched cop duo ever
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List