Old 29 Jul 18, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
DW Lunch - Paddlefish (Disney Springs)

Onto lunch for DW. While we were slumming it at Hollywood Studios she was lording it at Paddlefish, the signature fish place in the steamboat at Disney Springs. This has always had a hit and miss reputation, for service especially going back to its older name of Fulton’s Crab House. DW was keen to come here when I suggested that it could be a way to use a spare credit we had and she was keen after the Boathouse to have more oysters. As she might put it...
I already know

She started with the default Jameson’s and Diet coke then ordered oysters as a starter. These aren’t available on Deluxe DDP but, well it’s DW so they were

She really liked these with the hot sauce but preferred the option at The Boathouse to select different oysters as it made for a more interesting starter, here it was just one type.

As a main course she ordered this beauty:

Crab legs served with potatoes and corn on the cob. Again this was a hit, top quality seafood action. Finally, dessert was ordered to go:
New York-style Cheesecake (Farm-fresh strawberry compote)

It’s somewhere in our much abused hotel fridge, haven’t tried it yet (might not as it probably tastes of steak by now) but she was happy with this too.

The bill came to $78

Compared to the other signatures that’s fairly reasonable if you scale up to 3 at $232 and she was very impressed with Paddlefish. Apparently the service was very good too.

Dinner at Yachtsman to follow
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List