Old 4 Aug 18, 11:51 AM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Floridaagogo View Post
They do have burgers so I guess you can call it fast food.my husband had the bleu cheese crusted pork last year and declared it the best meal of the holiday ! Ds is a FUSSY eater and demolished the calamari starter 😦
For better or worse we'd planned to avoid the table service in the Universal Parks after an overdose at Disney and stick to QS. Those dishes sound nice though and will have a look at Mythos for next time. I have heard it criticised as YLL says below but also some people give very good reviews and I aso have a soft spot for well themed restaurants if it ticks that box Thanks for reading and the advice.

Originally Posted by YLL View Post
Sorry but went to Mythos expecting great things with all the hype. Doesn't come close to expectations "Best Theme Park Restaurant in the World", screams the banner. Not even close! #fakereviews
Be nice I've heard a mix of good and bad reviews of Mythos so it's obviously a bit hit and miss. And yes that podcast we both like makes fun of the Best claim that has been up there for the last 15 years

Originally Posted by Pavilion1983 View Post
Great report so far and a very interesting pros and cons on the DxDDP.
Thanks for sharing
No problem, glad you're enjoying Almost finished now!
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List