View Single Post
Old 16 Nov 17, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Smilesonfaces View Post
We said exactly the same ! Don’t think we would bother with Seaworld if we ever go to Orlando again. Everything was pretty much walk on though which was a bonus. Luckily Kraken was open both times we visited. We did think the park was a bit lacklustre though. Even the One Ocean show was a disappointment and the trainer apologised as the whales must have been having an off day. Didn’t bother seeing it again the second visit.
Glad you had a good time.
I really must get round to completing my trippie !

Not sure if it was my imagination but I was convinced Eleanor’s sickness was from the stinky water on Atlantis ! We went again before we came home and she was sick again ! Hope all your family are now fully recovered and it didn’t have too much of an impact on your holiday.
I enjoyed it but as you say it just lacked something this time. The animal interaction has really cut back but it’s njce to see the rescue work continuing .

Callum started the first full day and then Ethan the next the mum. The kids had it just over 24 hrs but mum was worse . I suppose the amount of surfaces and rides you touch doesn’t help at all as well as water from the rides . Mum is still not 100% but it all affected her thyroxin . She still isn’t eating like she was but we are all suffering jet lag . We did ha e a great holiday eve though we had to rearrange a lot of things but it worked out for the better in a way. I’d planned eat g onsite etc but with cancelling a few through illness and eating elsewhere it opened my eyes to how bad disney food quality was this time round and the cost really is extortionate so I saved over $700 just on cancelling adrs.

I want to read all about your cruise so get writing
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List