Imagineer

Jojo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 23
Day 4 - 1st November 2015
Budget $150

Perkins

Tommy - Rainbow Pancakes
Two buttermilk pancakes topped with rainbow sprinkles, whipped topping and powdered sugar. Served with two bacon strips.

Freddie - Cinnamon Roll French Toast Platter*
A fresh baked cinnamon roll, sliced and dipped in our egg batter, then grilled to sweet perfection.

Kev - Spinach & Mushroom Scramble
Egg Beaters® scrambled with slow-roasted tomatoes, onion, fresh spinach and mushrooms. With two chicken apple sausage links, fresh fruit and dry whole wheat toast.

Me - Pancakes with Apple ?

This was nowhere near as good as IHOP. I probably chose the wrong thing though so wouldn't completely rule out returning !
$40.00 (inc tip)

Friendlys
Tommy - Kid's Grilled Cheese

Freddie - Kids Cheeseburger Sliders

Me - FRIENDLY'S DELUXE CHICKEN SANDWICH
Tender, breaded chicken breast on a Brioche roll with lettuce, tomato and mayo.

Kev - PEPPER JACK BURGER†
This burst of Cajun spices will have you celebrating! A blackened Friendly’s Big Beef burger, topped with melted Pepper Jack cheese, sauteed onions, fresh lettuce, tomato and Cajun mayo on a soft Brioche roll.

Ice Creams

$51.00 (inc tip)

Dominos
We were stuck for choices after MNSSHP so grabbed a dominos pizza. This was expensive for what it was but nice

$16.50

We also bought a couple of drinks in Magic Kingdom & some milk & crisps from the hotel shop.

Day total $121.98 ($28.02 under our budget)

Edited at 02:14 PM.
Jojo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List