Old 17 Nov 19, 11:23 PM  
Link to this Post
sammi71
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 22
Day 3 - Resort hopping and MVMCP

Breakfast this morning was going to be at Captain Cooks at the Polynesian, after 9 years and 5 trips I was finally going to get the Tonga toast. The weather was lovely so we sat outside. Although this is a QS restaurant, when you order they give you a tracker and bring your food out to your table.

Ben ordered the Breakfast flatbread and we both used our refillable cups for drinks.

Ben said the flatbread was good but the cheese got a bit too much for him halfway through. Now the Tonga toast was definitely worth the wait, I loved it and will most certainly be making them come back for breakfast at the Poly again.

We went resort hopping to see the Gingerbread houses and ended up at Wilderness Lodge, Ben fell in love with this resort and decided that he had to stay here one day.

We sat at the outside lounge and had a drink. I had a non alcoholic worth melting for lemonade and they made Ben a White Russian. We just sat and enjoyed the peace looking out over the lake. A really nice way to relax before MVMCP

We decided on Columbia Harbour House for dinner as Tortuga Tavern had closed early as it was a treat spot for the party. It seems I didnt take any pictures of dinner but Ben had the clam chowder and shared the triple platter with me.

We collected some of the sugar cookies from the party and brought these home with us, I had one last night and I most say they are lovely. Shortbread like in texture with a strong vanilla taste.

Edited at 11:25 PM. Reason: Adding picture
sammi71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List