View Single Post
Old 23 Oct 19, 02:11 AM  
Link to this Post
SimonV
Apprentice Imagineer

Unfortunately, Amazon aren't the most reliable indicator of the actual publication, and it definitely shouldn't be as late as Dec 1. However, the original publication date (Oct 22, i.e. today) has definitely fallen by the wayside thanks to a late change in the cover printing. The most recent word we had was that it has pushed publication back by "roughly 2 weeks." That means it should be at the warehouse around Nov 5/6, and it is then a question of how quickly they can arrange distribution to Smith's, Waterstones, Amazon, etc. Sometimes it can take at least a week, so it may (and I stress, may) be available on or around November 13/14. It might also hit the shelves before then. This is a very imprecise science, unfortunately, and there are a lot of moving parts that are out of the publisher's hands once it leaves their offices. I'll try to keep you updated as soon as we hear anything ourselves (although, being out here in Orlando, we're usually the last to see it!).
SimonV is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List