View Single Post
Old 12 Jan 19, 07:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Alllovedisney
slightly serious Dibber

EMH - conflicting info.

So, girls dancing I no Mardi Gras in July so we are paying an eye watering amount to go to DLP for two nights. We plan on staying somewhere cheaper, maybe Montevrain over night the night before so we can make full use of EMH the next day (being the first day at Cheyenne so plan to go to Cheyenne early to pick up park tickets then hit the parks).

However ...

The dance teacher says all the info she has says we can’t pick up park tickets til 9am and that EMH is 9 am til 10 am.

So I have a couple of issues with this;

1) I thought they made a blanket change to EMH about 18 months ago and that it’s now 8.30-9.30 in both parks each day? I’m sure that’s been the time we’ve aimed for during our AP year (Sep 17 til Sep 18)!

and

2) Even if EMH are 9-10, collecting tickets at reception of Cheyenne at 9am will mean us not getting through the turnstiles until at least 10am (taking the longer walk given the fencing up by NY Hotel) and the fact it will be high season so the turnstile queues will be longer than ever!)

I don’t want to ask the teacher to query with Disney until I’m sure myself. So can anyone help please? X
DLP (offsite) Sep 1998 WDW (offsite) Nov 2002 DLP (DCR) Jan 2005 DLP (DCR) Nov 2009 DLP (SF) Oct 2010 DLP (DLH) Feb 2013 St Petes & WDW (SSR) Sep/Aug 2016 DLP (DCR) Sep 2017 DLP (offsite Explorers) Dec 2017 DLP (DCR) May 2018 DLP (DCR) Sep 2018 DLP (HC for Disney Performing Arts) July 2019.
Alllovedisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List