View Single Post
Old 12 Jan 19, 02:06 PM  
Link to this Post
catlady
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 4
Originally Posted by act1980 View Post
My main concern is the limit. They have added a substantial amount of points to studios and 1 beds which means a lot of people can't go for the same duration so the points they bought no longer work for them. I worry that Disney will do this again in a couple of years making everyones points even less valuable than they are this time around. Theres no security that this won't happen again and thats what concerns me. I know that they can and have moved points around in the past but not at the % they have this time afaik.
This is what concerns me too . I'm surprised there hasn't been more up roar in the US? Unless I'm missing it?

Even way back in 2008 when we bought in, we were told points could be moved around but had to equal the same number of points in total for the year? This doesn't seem to be the case now?

There aren't many views of that guy's website and no comments? (Unless you need to be signed in to see them?).