View Single Post
Old 13 Jul 19, 03:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Forget the stretching room, let’s stretch the stomach! **COMPLETE** 1week onsite QSDP and off-site

Ok so I’ve enjoyed reading many many food reports and enjoyed every single one of them! Mentally eating the food presented before me via the web ! As such I’ve decided to give back and try my hand at my very first food report. Hopefully I will update along the way!

On this trip will be myself, Danielle, my husband Dave, plus the children Evan (14 turns 15 4 days after we return) and Jacob (8).

Here we are in 2018

We fly out on the 18th July into Miami via Atlanta from Manchester with virgin For 16 nights! Pre travel day we will be staying at the Marriott at Manchester airport despite living 20 minutes away 😂😂!

The first night will be spent in Fort Lauderdale for an overnighter then heading straight up to Orlando the next morning and checking into Coronado Springs for 7 nights on the QSDP. Before changing over to a villa on Sunset Lakes for our remaining 8 nights. So will be a mix of onsite and offsite eats.

In terms of ADRs we don’t have many booked. We have the obligatory BOG for both lunch and breakfast, ABC commissary, plus the Landry card we plan on using at Yak & Yeti. Jacob and I also have a brunch at Chef Mickey’s booked for our day whilst Dave and Evan head off to Busch.

Here are my lists I’ve saved on my phone of places we want to eat;

So let’s stretch this stomach with all the delicious food 😁

Only a few more days to go...

See you all on Wednesday for Pre Travel day 😁✈️🏝🎉🎉🎉🎉

Edited at 04:15 PM.
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List