View Single Post
Old 15 Mar 19, 11:51 PM  
Link to this Post
dreamisawish
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
I have the snacks Magic Band too, I was dithering between that one and the millennial pink one.

I often feel like you did when I arrive in Florida, I’ve realised it’s dehydration.

I think Cabana Bay looks fabulous, a great choice of resort for your ‘first’ visit.

It’s really interesting what you say about Universal ride footage and vlogs, I suppose everything being vlogged now an spoil things a bit, my boyfriend won’t watch vlogs that are going to spoil anything, only ones of things we have done before.

You are brave to do Jurassic Park, I don’t like thrill rides either, but I have done Jurassic Park once, but I’d never do it again, and in hindsight, I can’t believe I did it. I’ll never forget how scared I felt when we were at the top and I could see how far away the light at the bottom of the drop was.

You seemed really lucky with the wait times today, I’d always be nervous about Universal without Express pass but it seems you chose the perfect time of year to visit.
I love the snacks band! I have a disney snacks dress and I bought the pink donut ears when I was out there, so I had one day where I was all snack I was very happy.

It could have been dehydration! I hadn't though of that, but really we had problems not drinking enough the entire holiday. I think next time we will bring a refillable bottle with us.

I hadn't watched any universal vlogs in the Harry Potter sections on purpose because I wanted to be totally surprised, but this meant we missed forbidden journey because I didn't know about it at all! We passed it the first day and I didn't notice it, and we never headed back that way. I had always thought there was two harry potter rides, and then presumed that was the Hippogriff ride and gringotts. My fault for not using the app as much as we could have.

I was pretty proud of myself on jurassic park but by far the worst thing is that I can't even brag about the drop because in pictures the drop doesn't look that big because its all in the show building.

We were so lucky with wait times this day. Sometimes people going through the express queue when we were in the normal queue would end up in the same ride vehicle as us. We went back on the last day to Universal and it was a different picture with wait times!
dreamisawish is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List