View Single Post
Old 30 Aug 16, 10:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday - Day Six - Pokemon hunting in Split

Another epic breakfast this morning - smoked salmon and scrambled eggs for me, and Nutella pancakes for the kids (again!) the waitress just brings them now, she just knows! The fresh orange juice is amazing, we really have eaten like kings here.

After breakfast we went to the beach - I finished my book, which I thought was really good (an island escape) we played catch the crabs in the sea, and also ball games. Then we had a quick lunch in the hotel, Bethany tried calamari again, and liked it this time! Brave girl. George had yet another pizza, with a fried egg on it, which seems to be a bit of a speciality here in Croatia.

More laziness followed, with a nap and some more crab catching, then we all got on the bus to Split, so we could enjoy the city at night and also so that Harry could go Pokemon hunting - there is a massive Pokestop in the city apparently! Bus was so cheap, £8 for all of us, and it's about 45 mins journey. Split is really so lovely we would love to come back again, maybe just the two of us!

We went into a fantasy shop, inside the palace, its booming thanks to the Game of Thrones shoots here in Split, they had an amazing dragon in the shop, and also lots of Harry Potter bits much to Bethany's delight, she got a snitch necklace.

We had a bit of dinner (yup, more Pizza and yes, wine too!) then we met up with Mijo, our guide from kayaking - he bought us an ice cream and took Harry to the famous Pokestop near a church, I could not believe how many people were there Pokemon hunting! Adults, kids and all staring at their phones! Crazy!

We saw some local dancing and Bethany bought a unicorn balloon then we got the bus home - big day tomorrow, we are
Zipwiring... God help me!

Edited at 09:18 PM.
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List