View Single Post
Old 6 Nov 19, 07:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Milpston
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ChrisS View Post
Bruce will keep close contact, and as you don't pay until you're on his boat there'll be no loss of monies. He's well on the ball re weather and works with dates that convenience you. Bruce likes his pax to muck in, so you'll be able to steer his boat whilst he sits with his feet up

We've done self hire but, at the time, not being waters au fait we found it a burden checking markers/looking for other traffic rather than enjoying the cruise/wildlife spotting. A friend heads out from his home (south of Cape Coral Pkwy), thro Chiquitta lock, even that close to the river it's still 35 mins of slow speeds thro the canals. The river tends to be very busy as you tag on the back of a queue of boats. Admittedly we're biased, but Pine Island Sound is substantially quieter and makes for a great experience as you're immediately in open water, hence why Bruce leaves from Maria Drive Marina, click HERE for location and photo's.
Great. Thank you very much. So much help and advice is really appreciated. If I go ahead and book a stay in the next few days you may hear much more from me I'm afraid
August 2021 - Anthem of the seas UK mini cruise Trip report *completed*
Vegas/LA Aug 22 - Trip Report In Progress
Milpston is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List